Thursday, January 6, 2011

I was never really an advocate of wall paper when I started getting into design. I think it was mostly due to the fact that the designs 5+ years ago were very limited and directed at a select crowd. Today however, the variety of fantastic patterns and prints available is endless. Wall paper has really turned around, and is playing a big part in new designs, whether it be throughout a entire room or just as an accent. If you have given up on wall paper, I highly recommend giving it another chance and seeing what’s out there. I believe that you will be pleasantly surprised!
Keep in mind, that this can be a quick change to a room that needs a makeover, and that it can be done on a budget. It will look great, and your friends will be impressed with decorating choice.  

By Amy Butler

By Antonia Vella

By Laurence Llewellyn-Bowen

By KAI

By Stacy Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment